Monday, November 12, 2007

Update coming!!!

I have so much to share but I'm not very quick at uploading/downloading the pictures but I promise to have some updates this week.

Quickly....I am still feeling great!

I have been blessed by God, energized by family and inspired by my Tri Valley Football Dawgs! What an incredible season! Woof! Woof!!

I think I have football games, soccer banquets (hmmmm, maybe I already shared the soccer banquet), Trick or Treat, Lincoln Elementary Pastries with Parents/Grandparents, Kidney Cancer Conference, church testimony and somebody's 14th Birthday to share!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDSON ANDREW!!

It's been wonderfully busy! We're never home!!

Starting back to work today with just one of my precious children...Cortney. I'm anxiously awaiting her arrival! I have to rebuild my daycare family and look forward to new relationships and "daycare grandchildren!" I have lots of stored up love & HUGS to give!!
I can't wait!

I'll be back with pictures and updates throughout the week!
Gobble! Gobble!
Les


No comments: