Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cav's game

Mike and I traveled to Cleveland last weekend to watch Madison dance at the Cavs game! We had lots of fun and were very proud of Madison and the Elite dance team.

I didn't get the pictures uploaded in order.....hope it isn't too confusing!

Madison and her proud mom. We loved her costume and hair!



Each of the "mini" dancers is assigned a "big sister." This is Madison with her big sis, Taylor Burke. Taylor is an incredible dancer and a wonderful mentor for Maddie



I caught this picture of Madison waiting in line. I love her expression...



Along the Concourse you will find lots of fun things going on. These dancers were fantastic! They actually came up to our Grace and wanted her to rap into the microphone and dance but she wasn't having any of it. They were so good it was a little intimidating!




Time to dance! I got many of the pictures out of order!


This is the mini group lined up and ready to start.


This is a great picture of the entire team on the floor...Seniors, Juniors and Minis!






Dance is done....lots of loud applause....excited dancers running off the floor!


These pictures should have been before the dance...oops. This is a view from the area where we watched the dance. They were great seats!


Grace's close up...



Waiting patiently for the pre game program to begin. Our dancers are first at 7pm!




These guys walked around the Concourse and let the kids shoot hoops!




At every time out or break in the game...something exciting happened on the floor...great bands, dancers, cheerleaders and here was an American Gladiator challenging the Cav's mascot!



Sorry these are so out of order. Here.... the dancing is done and we are in our real seats...in the clouds....close to heaven!



Miller sisters....


Miller girls....



The view from our seats. They were very high but they were actually very good seats and we had lots of fun!!



We went back to the hotel after halftime so the girls could swim. Grandpa Mike had to try on Madison's hair piece!


Grace had to try it on too!



She was so HAPPY to finally get to swim!


Grandpa Mike had a painful shoulder and back but he wouldn't stay in the hottub....he just had to play in the pool with the kids! He's a fun Grandpa!


Packed up and ready to head home.


We actually followed Matt and Val to the Belden Village Mall area in Canton where we ate at Olive Garden and did a little shopping. What a fun weekend!!

4 comments:

Tam-e said...

Sounds like a really great time! What awesome memories you are building with your grandchildren. They are so cute!

Michele said...

I just love all of the picture. Madison looks so beautiful. I love the makeup and hair!! You to Mike, I love the hair!!!!!!!!!! That picture cracks me up!! And Gracie's facial expressions, she is such a ham!

Valerie said...

Great pics. You should submit some to the Tribune online reader's photo gallery by visiting www.coshoctontribune.com/photo. This other Valerie I know was supposed to but she never has.

Valerie B.

Angie King said...

That Madison is gorgeous!! But,of course, you already knew that! She reminds me of her mom! (don't tell Val, her head might swell!LOL!)
I laugh everytime I see Gracie in the back ground! Those faces crack me up!! She is still beautiful too, goofy faces or no goofy faces!!
Glad to see you are posting...your daughter is slacking again!! LOL!!( it's just a joke Val, I know you will read this!)