The computer desk isn't very comfortable so not much emailing or blogging for a while.
Thanks to Cortney and Conner who helped me with the phone and phone numbers the morning I fell and to my families who, again, had to call their back ups. Thanks to my parents for taking me to the ER and to my husband & parents who, again, have to take care of me.
Oh, if I had it all to do over again.....
I looked so sad and pitiful in this picture that I refused to post my head! And my hair looked terrible!
7 comments:
I'm sure if you wanted a little extra time off from doing your house chores your husband would gladly take over. I think breaking your leg was going to the extreme. Just kidding here. Isn't it funny how doing innocent things gets you hurt. Take care of yourself during your recovery. You're in my thoughts.
Valerie B.
We still love you Leslie! Don't be so hard on yourself!
At least you taught the kids something....DON'T STAND ON LITTLE CHAIRS!!!HAHA!
Oh Leslie,
I know you are having a difficult time with things right now. You & Mike are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can help with. I'd sure be glad to help out. I love you Leslie, talk to you soon!
-Michele-
I told your Valerie that I was mad at you today. A few hours after I posted my comment Saturday, I missed a couple steps coming downstairs and I twisted my foot and bruised my arm. It's not broken, thankfully, but today was the first day I walked really well on it. Hope you're getting better, it's time to hobble up the steps with the baby for bath time.
Valerie B.
Update your blog! LOL
I know you are not in that wheelchair anymore!
Talk to you tomorrow.
Don't listen to your Valerie, Leslie. Last I checked, she hadn't updated her blog since her trip to Mexico.
Valerie B.
AWWW...poor thing...I told Mom ..she just shook her head with disbelief...Bless her heart she said. Well Mom and Rick for Ohio on sat..and YES i did post a new blog..FINALLY...lol I will try to do better...lol Hope u are feeling better...
Post a Comment