Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm running out of weekend!!

I know I promised pictures but I'm running out of weekend and still have laundry, lesson plans and porch windows to paint! Don't give up on me!

Our Redskins soccer team lost in a non league game last night to Bloom Carroll. It was a great game! We brought Andrew home with us. He and I are heading to the mall for a little mall cruisin.

Guardedly (is that a word?) eager for the Browns game today. There has been a lot of talk about how strong they are this year but I sure didn't see it in Pre Season. We still love them!

Have a great Sunday! Pictures coming sometime....


3 comments:

madonna said...

I keep checking but no pics yet. =)

Angie King said...

Running out of weekend?.....You ran out of the whole month already! LOL! :)

madonna said...

i don't think there are any pics...

=)