She finally made the appointment this week! We are so proud of her!
Before the cut..........
Back view....they needed 10 inches!
Her hair was so thick, they did 2 ponytails to make it easier to cut.
One side done..........
back view of the new cut
New cut...................and a new wig for a child! What a great gift!
4 comments:
Thank you for putting me on your blog Grandma.Who ever is lucky to get my hair is going to be thankful.If you're going to get on webkinz get on Grace's Webkinz account.I am very happy to spend the night at your house.
Thank you Madison! I'm excited to have you stay at my house too!!
I am very proud of your hair cut for Locks of Love! I wish we could see the wig they make from your beautiful red hair!
See you tomorrow!
I love you...
Grandma Leslie
Oh I love your Grand-daughters new "DO". I think it makes her look much older...:) She is just beauitful! and she did a beauitful thing and will make one little girl as beauitful as her....what a lucky girl!
Mom,Linda,Peg and I are doing something similar to what Madison did. Except....us 4 are in a contest between eachother.(that makes it more fun) Anyway.....are thing is....all the Pennies, dimes, nickhols, etc you find in the street or at the store or just anywhere u go? Well we pick them up. I have made "Danny" jars for all of us. I call them "Dannys Pennies from Heaven" Cause you know they say when u find money on the ground one of your loved one(s) that passed away is sending it to you to let you know they are watching over you. Well , with all the money we are finding from "Danny" we are keeping it in our "Danny Jars" untill Dans 5 year death anniversary. Then the money we have collected we are going to donate it to the Pancreatic Cancer Foundation. It may not be alot. But it is just how we have collected it that makes it "SPECIAL". Last year I think Mom won...THis year I won. We count our "PENNIES from Dan on his Death date. Kinda makes the day a little bit better! And of course Peg has to make up rules. But she just makes up rules as she goes....lol. Cause she hates to lose! Have a Great weekend....and I love the pics!
Madison - that is awesome! I miss you, sweetie! Love ya!
Madonna
Post a Comment