Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt, Dr. Seuss Silly Hat Day..

My daycare gang had their Easter Egg hunt last Monday. The sun was shining but it was cold!
Thank you to my parents for letting us "hunt" in their backyard! Ours is very muddy and full of fallen pine cones!
Our littlest one...my great niece, Nevaeh, was the sweetest hunter. She would pick up an egg and look at it then place it slowly into her bucket. The big kids were all about volume!
Tired hunters posing on the front porch steps with me and Grandma Great!
Thanks to Grandpa Mike for doing all the egg hiding this year! I removed my boot cast but I'm not walking very fast or smooth yet!






During our Week of Rhyme we celebrated Dr. Seuss and this was Silly/Favorite Hat Day! The kids loved the flowers growing out of my hat! What a fun day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Adorable. Don't forget to submit your pictures for the world to see (OK, maybe just those who love the Tribune and Times Recorder!) Just go to either paper's customer service link on their web site and click the submit your photos buttons. I enjoy checking our your site!

Teresa said...

LOOK how sweet!...or as they would say here..."sha-baby" French for aww or sweet...lol ...and yes...I BLOGGED today...yay!!...lol Weather is great here...SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!