....until next weekend! Chad and Keri are coming home and bringing Keri's daughter, Bella, for her first visit.
We are very excited and I asked the grandchildren if they would mind having our Easter fun a week late. They were very supportive and excited to include Bella this year!
We are planning an Easter basket hunt and Egg hunt. I'm praying for good outside weather!
Easter church service was wonderful....a blessed way to begin the day! Mike and I came home and ate a nice lunch together and watched some basketball and golf. We headed to Coshocton around 4 to see what treats the Easter Bunny brought to the grandchildren this year! Madison loved her rock painting set and Grace was excited about her fingernail polishing kit. Andrew got some nice shorts and favorite candy. Matt and Val decided to do a family gift of "Rock Band." The band version of Guitar Hero. (2 guitars, drums and karaoke) I know they say it was for the kids, but it seems to me the adults in the area are more excited than the kids! It's fun!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I'm ready for some spring weather that doesn't include rain or snow....just lots of sunshine!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment