Thursday, June 19, 2008

Libby....our granddog!

Libby is the perfect dog! She is already housebroken, crate trained, sits, shakes, lays down and rolls over! It has taken time and effort and I'm proud of her humans for working so well with her!

We adore her too...




Who couldn't love this face!
She loves to play...
They got her a new big crate. The girls love it too!!
Val gave her a couch of her very own to keep her off the good furniture. She loves it!
You can see in this picture how much bigger she has grown. I think Val said she is at 16 pounds and heading to 80!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Leslie,

Libby is the cutest granddog! How fun! I love the recital pictures, aren't all of the costumes fun! I did so enjoy recital...glad that it is over, but sad in some ways also. I am sure you know what I mean...it is such an exhausting weekend! See you next week! Love ya! -Michele