I know it takes up lots of their time during the year and dance recital week is terribly busy but it's always a wonderful weekend!
I am always amazed at the original choreography and the music is incredible! This year was Miss Jennifer's 10th year Anniversary!
Enjoy the pictures of our little dancers...
Grace in her opening costume...Rising Stars! It is a dance open to all the dancers.
I love this costume...it was Madison tap...Rockin' Robin!
This was one of Madison's competition dances...Sesame Street. They didn't perform this at the recital but it was AWESOME! (not the usual Sesame Street music..it was SS with attitude!) Madison is in yellow.
This is Madison's big sister, Taylor Burke. I noticed Taylor 4 years ago when the girls started dancing. She is an incredible dancer. We were all happy to have her as Maddie's Elite big sister! They are dressed in their Wizard production costumes. Taylor was part of the tornado and Maddie was a Munchkin. LOVED this dance! Taylor.....Thank you for being a wonderful role model for Madison this year.
Another Elite competition costume....Candy Kids.
Both girls ready for the opening dance number!
Madison did ballet this year. Here she is in her beautiful Sugar Plum Fairy costume.
Grace did tumbling and it was the cutest dance to the music "SHOUT!"
Proud mom Valerie with Madison and Grace. Grace is in her "Another One Bites the Dust" hip hop costume!
Conner was there both days to watch his sister Cortney as well as all the other pretty girls! He gave Grace a rose as well as a couple of high school girls, whom he spotted and thought were beautiful. Watch out for this little Romeo ladies!!
Madison is so tired of smiling! We had to get a family picture!
Family fan club! We missed Grandma Mona and Aunt Debbie this year who were at the hospital with Uncle Bob! I think he got to come home that day! Hooray! We made a tape for them to watch.
They are growing up and changing so fast now. Andrew is 14 1/2 and is going through a growth spurt...as tall as his mom now! Madison is 8 and Grace will be 7 in August!I can't wait until next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment