Have you ever been told to do something and your response is that you just don't feel like it. I have felt a bit overwhelmed the past several weeks and just had no desire to blog.
I have found, in my extremely old age, that I can only manage to focus on one, maybe two things, at a time. I have had lots of stuff on my schedule lately and at the end of the day I am usually too pooped to post! (most likely due to my extremely old age!)
Angie, I know you think I am a great multi tasker! I'm not anymore! My pea sized brain can only handle a limited amount of things to think about and plan.
Today, I went back and uploaded some pictures so I will try to get some things posted soon.
Madison and Grace have spent the past 3 night with us....oh what a gift they are to us! They make me laugh and sometimes, when I look at them sleeping or doing something absolutely genius, they make me cry out of pure love and pleasure!
Last night Grace decided to try on and stuff my bra!! I don't know where that idea came from but when she came down with that BIG black bra on then she proceeded to stuff it with baby doll blankets I nearly rolled off the couch!
Matt picked them up this morning and I found myself sad when they left. (I cried) School will start soon and I know I won't see them as much...Andrew is already busy with soccer conditioning and friends. Why does time seem to go so fast when all we want is them to stay little?
Okay....I think I am coming out of my near fatal blogger block. All I needed was 3 days with my girls and nothing big on my schedule for this week. Ahhhhh...it feels great!
I'll try to get you caught up and share some pictures soon.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank You Leslie!! Just remember...we all LOVE YOU!! You really do need another NC vacation. You deserve to relax!! :) I think you should take a week off of baby sitting & just hang out with Madison & Grace before school starts back.
I've got my gears turning in my head & I think I have thought of a plan!! It just might work!! See you Tuesday, maybe!! You might be taking a week off! :) LOL
hey aunt les,
don't worry...im not that old yet and i get blogger block! manuel is an old pro at it and he diligently keeps everyone back in germany informed on what is going on. I, however, have to literally MAKE myself sit down and do it. but i'm hoping to hear about a new job soon, so then i'll have more exciting things to blog about!
love you guys!!
Great to catch up with you!
Post a Comment