Grace stayed with us over the weekend while Madison was at a dance competition in Warren, Ohio. Grace is our little "Rachael Ray." She always wants to cook something. We made coffee Saturday morning then headed out to the garden to cut some chives for cheese and chives omelets. They were yummy! Thanks Grace!
I LOVE this picture. She LOVED cutting the chives with the scissors...I had to stop her...she was cutting enough for the whole neighborhood!

I can't believe I let her do this...we practiced the "finger tuck" cutting method and she actually did great!

Now a little rock and chop cutting to get the pieces a little smaller!

She sprinkled the chives and cheese onto the eggs and they are ready to fold over!

What a great way to start our day!
3 comments:
Yumm-O. I'll bet you put a little EVOO twice around that pan!
lol...it was more Paula Deen style...lots of butter!
That is so sweet!!! =)
Madonna
Post a Comment