My scans were soooo GOOD, I was only in the doctor office for 2 minutes!!
He wants me to have a renal scan in 4 months but I can have it locally if I want ....I told him I would come back to the clinic. I had a little reaction to the last one but I think I was dehydrated and very nervous, it really freaked me out when the doctors came running in.
During the 2 1/2 hour drive home, Mike said lets do it in Zanesville if we can. I love the Clinic but I have to admit, it's a long day.
My scan was a simple catscan...the kind that found my tumors nearly a year ago. No iv's... no dyes...no delicious drinks....very simple and very fast.
When things go that smoothly we tend to cautiously wait for the ball to drop....it never did!
We are tired but feeling blessed and HAPPY! I have been gulping back tears all day...just lots of emotions. We again, met the nicest people....one family from Senecaville. Nurses were having a hard time finding her veins for her scan. I could relate. I had to leave before they found one and I saw them try at least 4 times in her left arm before I got wheeled in for my scan. They were trying to distract her by chit chatting (I've had that done on me lots of time). That's when I heard her say she lived near Cambridge.
Another lady in the waiting room was so very frail in her wheelchair. We told her hello and smiled when we got there. As they rolled her out, she turned and said in this soft little voice "good luck."
Lord be with these precious people...."
I'm looking forward to my little people tomorrow and getting ready for our Women of Faith Conference this weekend.
Thank you to my earth angels!
One year down...four more to go to be cancer free!
"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well, the Lord will raise him up!" James 5:13-15
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet!! Now I can breathe! I was thinking positively all day but I couldn't wait to hear your good news! Sleep tight tonite, we will see you in the morning! :)
Post a Comment