John Sutton won the past 2 years but this year handed the jacket over to Chris Lemley! (they seem to have forgotten to change out the masking tape). Come on guys....I couldn't have made it any easier!!
Mike and I are planning a weekend trip down this Fall. Pipestem is just past the last toll booth in the mountains of WV.
2008 Hillbilly Cup Champeeeen...Frazeysburg boy...Chris Lemley!
A couple of pictures of the course....
My favorite golfer.....
Mike, Logan and I at Logan's Graduation Open House....
The "dork" jock always comes out during these events!
Son in law Matt made us these boards! Thanks Matt!
2 comments:
Those boards are sweet! Matt did a really great job on them! How much does he charge?
The golf jacket is great! I love that idea! I may have to swipe that one!
Looks like the boys had a lot of fun...I have to say I really like the picture of Mike playing Cornhole...he is such a goober, he definately makes things interesting!
See ya in a little bit!
Post a Comment