I have seen so many changes in Grace this year. She is taller! Her new favorite color is green and she wants to let her hair grow. She is wonderful with babies and any children smaller than herself. She loves to cook. She still doesn't like being alone. It isn't easy getting a candid picture of Grace....she is always ready with a smile and a pose....and don't even try taking a picture if she isn't wearing a cute outfit or her hair isn't done! She's a girly girl! She loves makes up and nail polish and playing with her dolls.
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
2 comments:
Awe!! Happy Birthday Grace!
What a cutie!!!
My little Alexis will be in the first grade too!
Happy Birthday Grace!
How adorable!!!
You've got an awesome Grandma!!! And Grandpa too!
Post a Comment