Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Beach Beauties....

The kids took a vacation to North Myrtle Beach in June with friends. They took some wonderful pictures of the grandchildren that I just had to share with everyone!




Madison and Grace walking along the water's edge. They did this several years ago in the picture below....precious!



Both girls wanted their hair braided! How cute!



Our handsome grandson, Andrew!


Our first granddaughter, Madison!


Our baby girl....Grace!



Val said they waited until the last day to take all the pictures and it ended up being very windy! I think they turned out fantastic!


2 comments:

Angie King said...

I love those pictures! Val has such a beautiful family! Not as beautiful as mine, but you know....they look pretty good! :) LOL!
What is the weird writing under the first pic?? Secret Code?

Leslie Bebout said...

I don't know how that weird writing happened! I changed fonts to make it stand out but it didn't look like that secret code when I did it!

Thanks for the heads up....I went back and changed it!