It's been a rough weekend and I have found myself having lots of negative feelings. The pain and pressure from the new stint were annoying and frustrating. I couldn't wait to remove it on Monday. I thought it would come out and I would finally be free of all foreign things in my body. I thought I would head straight to Coshocton to be with grandchildren, family and friends!
As soon as I removed it I started having spasms in my bladder and my kidney. The kidney pain was very scary and I was sure something serious was happening. I spoke to the Clinic 3 times and was assured this would be normal for 24 hours.
I cried a lot and I was mad a lot. I truly felt like I was dying. By evening I just gave in and I prayed. I took a spasm pill and a pain pill and went to sleep around 1am.
I'm better today. Still not feeling the energy I thought I would have but I'm sure it will come. Still feeling a little weepy and exhausted but I'm sure those too will pass.
I'm thankful that most of the back pain is now gone and the upset stomach when I eat seems to have left with the stint removal.
I have not been the easiest person to be around and I thank my parents, my daughter and my husband for their unending patience with me.
I can't wait for the blog post when I say....."It was a great week!" Maybe week 6......
love to all.....
Leslie
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Leslie,
I hate to hear you are going threw a "little bump" in your Journey. But just remember it is only a little bump. And I just want to let you know You are Truly Blessed. And You will get threw this hard time. Then one day you will look back and think......"Jeeze I cant belive I was so hateful". But God WILL give you the strength to get threw it. If he thought you couldnt handle it.....then he wouldnt put you threw all this.....RIGHT?
I cant wait either till I see the Blog that it is a Great week.....I am sure it will come before week six. But if it dont........then OH Well......maybe week 8. No big deal. Just take one good day at a time. And before you know it , you will be back to normal.
May your thoughts be filled with Happiness and your heart filled with LOVE.
God Bless you, Mike and your family
Teresa (Barnhard) Denman
Post a Comment