Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Chad!

Chad turned 32 years old on December 19th! He was 6 days old on his first Christmas and I remember dressing him up and taking him everywhere! We went to visit all the Grandmas and Grandpas then out to Aunt Sharon and Uncle Junior's for a family gathering. We were so proud of our firstborn! (we got pretty lucky with our second-born too!) I remember Chad wearing the cutest little baby work boots. The years went by way too fast!

Chad is an attorney for a law firm in Cary, North Carolina (sorry, I can't remember it's name). He will be home for Christmas...we can't wait to see him!



Christmas 2006...Chad and his dad...
Chad and Keri being silly in the birthday scarves I made for Keri!
Uncle Chad brought the girls these Rudolph noses for Christmas last year!
In between races at Mid Ohio...his hobby..racing vintage British motorcycles! I miss the days of model rockets and coin collecting!



Chad & Matt on Christmas 2006 wearing the PJ's I got them! The things my boys do for me!!

No comments: