Valerie emailed me last night and said "okay mom...enough of the leaves...UPDATE YOUR BLOG!"
I did some quick downloads and uploads and some quick typing and I'm updated!....(it has actually taken me a few hours to do all this)
I am feeling good. A couple of complaints....I am tired. Around mid afternoon, I could fall into a deep sleep if I sat down for any length of time. I'm told that is normal. My back aches. After I stand and do anything for what seems like a short time I get a terrible backache. It's really annoying when I'm cooking or baking. I'm told this is normal.
I was to go to the doctor on December 14 but I really need to finish my Christmas shopping so I changed it to Friday, January 11. I got an okay from the doctor to do it so don't be upset.
I'm looking forward to seeing the family during the holiday. Chad and Keri are coming in on Saturday, December 22 and staying until the 26th. We can't wait to see them but disappointed that Bella isn't coming too. We will be sending lots of love and gifts to her in North Carolina and she will be missed! My mom, sister, brother and I are doing the lighting of the Advent candles in Church on December 23rd. We will head to the Millers for a gift exchange that afternoon and our annual viewing of Christmas Vacation. I think Cousin Eddie might even come (aka Mike....it's the funniest thing you have ever seen!) Christmas Eve at my parents with lots of family and the White Elephant gift exchange which got quite rowdy last year! Candlelight service 6:30pm then home to wait for Santa.
It's been a wonderful year for us. I know we had this cancer thing in the middle of it, but honestly, I think this could have been my best year ever! Full of love, God, family, friends, prayers, hope, faith and a fearless anticipation and readiness for the rest of my journey....no matter where it leads, this was the year that made me truly understand and ready for God's plan in my life. What a gift!
Merry Christmas to you all....
Leslie
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment