skip to main | skip to sidebar

Leslie's Life....to be continued

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree..Oh Christmas Tree...

Kali and Lexi think the family got this tree just for them!
This was one of the funniest Christmas email albums I've received. Grace actually called me that morning to tell me they were decorating the tree. The Christmas music was playing loudly and they were very excited! Val had packed them each a box of their own personal ornaments last year anticipating this moment. They were thrilled to have their own boxes of ornaments! You will notice that Andrew disappears from this Norman Rockwell moment pretty quickly and the cats are just hysterical! I hope you enjoy this Christmas tradition as much as I did!Andrew must have put his ornaments on in record setting time!
Grace and her peace sign with attitude..

Madison with her softer, kinder version ....Grace's year to do the star...
Kali relaxing in one of the empty ornament boxes..
Lexi too....just waiting for the family to finish the decorating..

A beautiful completed Christmas tree!Now the fun begins.....enjoy!






Posted by Leslie Bebout at 10:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List


Leslie & Mike

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (51)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (17)
  • ►  2008 (87)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  2007 (109)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • Madison's blog comments!
      • Madison's Trip to the Emergency Room....
      • Thank you!
      • Happy Birthday Chad!
      • Blog picture...
      • OOPS!
      • North Carolina Christmas Trees....
      • Pray for Conner
      • Okay.....I've Updated....no more leaf pictures!
      • Christmas Party Time!
      • Let it Snow!
      • Oh Christmas Tree..Oh Christmas Tree...
      • Back with my kids!
      • Tri Valley Football Banquet
      • Dustin's R & R
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (36)

About Me

Leslie Bebout
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
View my complete profile