Only Chad could mix decorating the Christmas trees and power tools! These must be the magnolia leaves that he and Bella painted for the tree! I'm not sure where the power drill comes into the picture! Looks like fun!!
Our Bella is ready to put the star on the top! Two beautiful stars....

Mom is going to have to lift her high....

Almost to the top....

I love this view through the branches! How cute are they!

These two look pretty proud of themselves! I'm proud of them too...wish I could be there to see it in person!

Finished tree...absolutely TREEmendous!

A tired Christmas Tree Decorating Elf named Bella!

This is the tree in Chad's house! I recognize some of the ornaments! The Raggedy Andy was from the year he was born...it was his nursery theme. He got the Pooh bear in YMCA Preschool. Seems like yesterday....

Stockings were hung by the chimney with care....Merry Christmas to our North Carolina Family...we can't wait to see y'all!
1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing you guys as well. Dreaming of White Christmas!
Post a Comment