We are home from our 2nd "honeymoon!"
I have lots of pictures to share and a few stories to tell. (Chad is remodeling his townhouse; Ivy Cottage was incredible; Mother's Day at the beach; met Chris & Suzy's daughter, Porter; and attended the beautiful wedding of our niece)
Since we returned home Sunday night.... we have a new grand dog....Libby...an English lab, to introduce to our blog family and Madison played in her first piano recital.
Today I have a migraine headache....sick to my stomach and very sensitive to light and noise. I think it's probably lack of sleep. It's been hard to get back on my daily schedule! I haven't even unpacked! I was so excited Sunday night...anticipating seeing my children Monday morning. I don't know why I didn't sleep on Monday night but I did better last night...laid with a heat pack on my neck to help my headache. I was disappointed to wake up still having it!
The children are being wonderful today as I am not moving very fast and sneaking in little breaks when I can. I have the best kids!
So....I will get you some pictures uploaded in the next few days(not my favorite thing to do) and I'll be back to do some sharing!
Missed you! I really need a laptop!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment