Thanks to the love and generosity of dear friends, Mike and I are heading to the beach for a week then to our niece's wedding.
I don't think we have been on a vacation without family since our honeymoon....nearly 35 years ago! We always took family vacations with our children then with our children and grandchildren and one year we took 16 extended family members! We have never gone on a vacation...just the 2 of us. I never even thought about it. We did do a couple of houseboat vacations with friends early in our marriage.....I was skinny and that was fun!
It was a year ago today that I got the news that I had 2 tumors in my kidney and they were sending me to Cleveland Clinic on May 15th. What a difference a year and hundreds of prayers make in one's life!
I miss the grandchildren already and all I am doing is packing! Thank you for a year filled with blessings and answered prayers.
I will blog about our adventure for "2" when we return!
Love to all.....
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you 2 have a wonderful Honeymoon...and Yes...I blogged...lol so go check it out...Have fun and u 2 be good..
Teresa :)
Post a Comment