It is being demolished as we "speak."
Mike and I just rode up and took some pictures. I will download and upload them later.
I would love to have some of the old bricks but the area is surrounded by 8 foot fencing.
I went to 7th, 8th and 9th grades in that building. Recently it has been the Tri Valley 5th/6th grade building.
I remember going to lots of school plays and high school basketball games in that wonderful gym.
It is sad to see.....
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A little birdie told me that when they are done with the demolition, they are supposed to stack the bricks so people can help them selves to them. Keep watching around there. I'm not sure when they will actually do it!
It is a little sad, isn't it!
i cant believe they are tearing down the old High school/Junior High...I sure have alot of memories there...Dad coached many girls including myslef in that gym. Boy, if those walls could talk..hahha. Hope u all are doing well..I know I am slacking on my blog..but hey I am a working woman..haha. I am turning into a "maw-maw"(grandma to u and me) it is 9:45 on a Friday night and I am ready for bed. hahaha. Hope u all are doing well..And I hope to catch u up all that is going on in my life on my blog soon...Hope to see you when I come home next month for my 20th class reunion...On and Leslie...Love your pics you have posted...Nice to see Darren and his wife...and of course your handsome hubby..phahah
guess what..dont fall over...I blogged...hahahhaha..
Post a Comment