Okay...I got the picture on but you will need a magnifying glass to see it! And I can't get the header picture off.
I thought I had this blog thing all figured out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
AWWW! I think the pics look GREAT..your red hats really show up with the snow. You have changed the color of your house...I imagine it has been changed for years....just never noticed 2 years ago when i was home. Love your windows they are soo cute...Well might see ya in a few days!!!
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
1 comment:
AWWW! I think the pics look GREAT..your red hats really show up with the snow. You have changed the color of your house...I imagine it has been changed for years....just never noticed 2 years ago when i was home. Love your windows they are soo cute...Well might see ya in a few days!!!
Post a Comment