Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lincoln Elementary Talent Show 2008

Mike and I, along with Grandpa & Grandma Hood, watched Madison and Grace in their school talent show on Friday, May 23. There were 20 performers. This was the first time Grandpa Hood saw Madison dance!

The Kindergarten classes always do a group performance. This year they sang a "Cowboy Dance" song. It was very cute and entertaining! More that anything, Grace loved wearing Cortney Crabtree's white cowboy boots. Grandpa Mike didn't get a picture of those. Hopefully Valerie has the boots in her pictures.

Madison performed with one of her Elite competition groups! They did their Candy Kids dance which just won a Platinum award at their last competition! It was a crowd favorite!

We enjoyed all the performances....singers, pianists, dancers, gymnastics....what a talented group!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I remember the talent show at Lincoln! When I went it was just for the outgoing 5th graders! 2 of my friends and I made up a dance to Whitney Houston "How Will I Know" and then we played our clarinet and squeaked the whole way through!! :)
Kristen