Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Canal Day Parade and 1st Day of School!

Grace and Madison's 1st Days of school! (Andrew somehow dodged the camera) Then, the Canal Day Parade from last weekend.
This was Monday...Grace's first day of Kindergarten! It was a "girls only" day in Kindergarten (Monday & Wednesday) Boys went on Tues & Thur and everyone together on Friday! I could just eat them up!
Madison posing before school. I love her school bag this year!
I was excited to watch the girls in the Canal Days Parade. It was a couple of days before heading back to the clinic. I bought this new outfit for walking! It's so comfortable!
It was so HOT and instead of just walking, these two were doing cartwheels along the parade route! Madison obviously wiped her head with her cartwheel dirty hands! We were so proud of them! It was a fun parade!



This was Mike's 2nd favorite part of the parade....a take on Andy Griffith!(one of our favorite all time tv shows....yes, we are old) I actually think it was Barney and Gomer! Very funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is .....PRICELESS!. And you look wonderful!!! I dont think you and Mike ever age. Jeeze!

Hope you guys have a wonderful and restful week.

Teresa