Friday, August 31, 2007

Good day at home....

We returned home from Coshocton last night.

What a beautiful day today! Warm but not too hot...wonderful breeze! You can feel fall in the air! I love Fall!

I had a great week with the grandchildren. Thank you for letting me "crash" for another few days! Grace is now in Kindergarten full time starting today.

I started feeling "normal" again around Wednesday....not so tired, off the pain medication, spasms better.(still have some tenderness on my left side) It always seems to take a week to recover from these procedures. I have found that if I behave and allow myself to rest and take it easy for that 7 days, the recovery is better. A couple of times, I came home ready to walk and work and when it didn't happen, I got all frustrated and grouchy. Can you imagine me grouchy....no way!

I started walking Matt and Val's Buena Vista hill on Tuesday with the girls before school. It's so much more fun with them! And the stories they tell! I smile every inch of those walks! Andrew is getting too old to hang out with Grandma (with the exception of an occasional movie & mall date) but I got to watch one of his soccer games and he did awesome! I was very proud of him. He had algebra homework every night! Yuck!

Mike is at the Tri Valley/John Glenn football game tonight. I will be listening on the radio. It's a perfect football night! Go Dawgs!

Tomorrow evening we head back over to Coshocton to kid-sit (they aren't babies so we aren't babysitting!). Mike is working a golf tournament Sunday & Monday.

I'm tired tonight. I sorted laundry, worked on the September budget and paid bills, got groceries and caught up on some emails today. I feel like I did lots more than I did!

We are waiting on a phone call any day now from Chris & Suzy in Raleigh. Their baby girl is due! It will be wonderful having a new baby in the family!

Matt & Valerie switched cell phone plans from Nextel to Verizon. Mike is in deep depression over the loss of direct connect! He was the king of direct connect! I think he was probably the only one to really use it. Our cell phone plan was done in July. I have a feeling we will be heading to Verizon too. Any recommendations out there? We don't have good Nextel service in Coshocton.

I called the Clinic today to schedule my follow up appointment and they already had me scheduled for Monday, October 22. (ultrasound at 11am and Dr. DeSai at 1:15) That is nearly 8 weeks if I can avoid any complications!! It's party time!

I probably won't blog everyday.....honestly, I am getting boring!(and isn't that great news!) How about once or twice a week?

Feel free to email me at home and I will keep checking the site for comments! (home email: bebout@columbus.rr.com

Thank you Val, for posting the pictures. I know you showed me but I'm not sure I remember how to do it. I might try it by myself tomorrow....or not.

love to everyone....
I couldn't do any of this without your love and support!
hugs...
Leslie







No comments: