Valerie's 30th Birthday dinner....her 2 favorite guys (Mike's new Bee Gee shirt)Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Other pictures from things I have blogged about!
Soccer, Grace's Bday, Val's 30th, Concrete Day
Andrew's Jr. High soccer team!
Grace's Dairy Queen birthday cake! What a smile!
Valerie's 30th Birthday dinner....her 2 favorite guys (Mike's new Bee Gee shirt)
Our 5K MDA race First Place winner in the 30-39 division! This one was in memory of Aunt Karla! Val and I had just sorted some boxes in the basement a couple of weeks ago and found all Karla's letters to her from the hospital....precious keepsakes. We were so proud of her!
The Concrete Crew extending Matt & Val's driveway! Hard work! Great Job!
Valerie's 30th Birthday dinner....her 2 favorite guys (Mike's new Bee Gee shirt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Leslie...just wanted to tell Mike....Love the Bee-Gee shirt. No really......I do. hehehe. And I wanted to tell you that you have a Beautiful family. And did I tell you that you look GREAT yourself. You can tell me..are you and Mike taking a anti-age pill or something....??? I know what it is........LOVE!
Love the pics!!!
Post a Comment