Thank you for all the wonderful cards and messages!
Luann...I have loved reading your blog comments. I have such great memories of our girls together in high school and lots of fun at sporting and school events. I especially appreciate that you also have had to overcome an illness recently and yet, you found time to reach out to me and my family. I'm so glad our girls have remained friends post high school and, though our paths no longer cross as much, you are there as a friend and encourager (my new word for you!) Please email me where you are in your journey. Give my love to your family...
Miss Roxy....your Bill can sing to me anytime! He may bring tears of laughter rather than mushy, emotional tears but I'm sure he will have me crying at some level! What wonderful new friends we have welcomed into our lives from Coshocton. Thank you for posting on the blog and being a comfort to Val. (and Bill's comic relief has helped get Mike through some tough times!)
I have to do a shout out to the Moore and King families who should really now own a piece of the Hallmark stores! I think we have received at least 5 or 6 cards from each of your families at different times during my journey! And I have loved the notes and pictures from the children! Emily...I loved today's card with your picture! Parker, I hear you are riding your bike fast WITHOUT training wheels! You will be able to teach Mckynna how to ride when she is big! Kutter, I know you are going to love Preschool and Austin, you are going to have a great school year. I can't remember if you are in 2nd or 3rd grade. You are growing so fast! Vicki....I can't get through any of your notes without crying...thank you for the beautiful messages. Angie...I've seen the pictures of the baby and she is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family. I miss you all very much!
Kris Corbin....What a blessing all your cards have been and I love the little note pad that came in today's card. Each card and each message has given me a renewed strength! It's like Christmas when we go to that mailbox. Kris, you are another friend whom I don't see much now that our baby boys are grown men and that makes your support even more special. Your home was Chad's second home and I knew he was cared for when he was with you. Thank you for your many cards and comments. Mike and I love your family and we are thankful for all the memories!
I will never be able to thank you all for the hundreds of cards and notes, not only for me, but for Mike.
I'm ashamed to admit that I am not good at sending cards. I think about it and have great intentions but I'm not very faithful in getting them in the mail.
I promise that will change. I want to take a picture of my piles of cards to post on the blog. Each one is unique and a gift of unmeasurable value!
I've had a good day. I'm tired but I think that is from the pain meds. I'm still planning to be at the Tri Valley football game tomorrow! Go Dawgs! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of friends.....even some from Riverview!!!
I hope all the kids had a great first day at school! Cortney, thank you for calling and telling me about your first day in 2nd grade! I'm so happy you LOVE your teacher! Michele, thank you for sending me the picture! She looks so grown up!
Mike is working tonight and I'm feeling a little mushy and emotional.... in a good way! So many people to thank and not enough words or time to give you all the thanks you deserve. I pray that you feel our appreciation and love even if we don't get you all listed by name....you are in our hearts...forever!
To all my email, blog and pen pals...we love you!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment