Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chile story...

I don't have lots of stuff to write today but I had to share this little story before it leaves my memory!

We went to Coshocton yesterday to attend the Wings Over Coshocton air show. We met at Matt & Val's where we enjoyed Matt's chile before heading to the airport.

Matt told me this story....he and Madison had gone to the grocery that morning to buy all the chile fixins. He was going down the list and he told Madison they needed kidney beans and she said...."Dad, are these for Grandma's kidney?"

Do they really have to grow up?

Pastor Jeff's sermon today was wonderful and the choir song....beautiful. Life is good...God is Great!

Praying this week for an answer regarding the children's choir and the Christmas musical. My heart wants to do both but I'm not sure I have the energy right now. Thank you to those who have offered to help me. Maybe we can take turns! I'll decide this week.

Have a wonderful week.....
love,
Leslie


No comments: