This is our nephew, Logan Lewis helping fellow players with their shoulder pads.
This is our eye in the sky....
It's Michael!
I know this little cheerleader! You did a great job Taylor Hunter!
Nephew, Chaye Liggett is in the backwards hat...I think that is Lucas Coleman turned around with the mohawk haircut. I never found Marshall Tignor or Matheu Coleman!
All the little girls who attended Cheer Camp were invited to perform with the Varsity Cheerleaders and the band! They were so cute!
Amidst all the pregame, our quarterback, Cameron West, was warming up on the sidelines! What a year Cam is having!
I LOVE our band! This is a picture of our Jr. High Band joining the High School for the National Anthem and the Alma Mater. It was wonderful!
The tunnel......waiting for the players!T
The tear a way sign...and the brave holders!
Our flag team....I love watching them but I cannot figure out the purple costumes. They do stand out among all that gold and black.
Our adored mascot....Scottie Dog!
Here come the DAWGS!!!!
I love this part!!!
I wish you could hear this huddle and the crowd!!!
A couple of old dawgs......
Another nephew, Landon Lewis, in the white jersey, being introduced with his Middle School team during halftime.
Logan had a great game after sitting on the sidelines for a few weeks recovering from a swimming accident. It was awesome to have him back! Go #55!!
Final Score....61-0
Morgan next then...SHERIDAN!!!
Ringing the VICTORY BELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment