Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday morning Sports Talk...

It's Saturday and Mike is again pacing the floor with his paper and coffee in hand! No sleeping in this morning. I woke up to him standing over me (7am-ish) reading the stats of last night's Tri Valley football game. I was there with him!! I know the stats!

Somebody has got to start meeting this man for coffee and sports on Saturday mornings! I think he woke up the Lewis and Hood families and he interrupted Rich at an all day seminar.

He is so funny! Somebody call us to set up this Saturday morning Sports & Coffee Talk!

I've had a good week. I called the Clinic because my medication didn't seem to be working very well on this bladder pressure. They increased my dosage. (Did I already tell you that?)

Nurse Lynn....my bladder medication is Ditropan. I do find myself very tired and having no desire to do big projects....like dishes, laundry, sweeping & polishing (nevermind, I didn't feel like doing those things before ditropan!)

I ended up knitting a purse this week. I still want to make the sling purse out of the pillowcase.

Repeat....I craved those darn caramel creams again this week. I ate 2 bags...yuck! I'm now officially sick of them!!

Speaking of sick....Mike and Valerie both got very sick this week. And let me tell you...it was like a "high" for me taking care of them both!! I was driving to Coshocton and back home (singing Frank all the way! ) I was giving medication, fixing soup, refilling water glasses, taking temps, fixing tea....it was WONDERFUL! Unfortunately, they are both better...just kidding!

Son, Chad sent me a 3 cd set of Frank Sinatra music this week! Wow....I am in "blue eyes" heaven! My favorite song is still "Time After Time." Another favorite was always "Young at Heart" and it wasn't on my Romance cd but it's on the new set!

I have more rambling to do but we are heading to Coshocton to the Air Show. Mike is ready and pacing behind me....still with coffee and the sports page!


Go Tri Valley Dawgs, Go TarHeels and Go Bucks! (We are enjoying the Indians and trying to stay faithful to our Browns....they don't make it very easy!) Great golf on this weekend too! Solheim Cup with the women (love love love this match play golf) and Tour Championship for men! The Tevo is working overtime to tape everything for us!

It's a beautiful fall day in Ohio....I feel blessed to be here and enjoying it!
love to all...
Leslie












No comments: