I like to think this heart was made just for us...
What a fun day with my sweetheart and my family....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You 2 look soo cute together... And Leslie you look WONDERFUL!! I know I have said this before. But I swear you 2 never age. It must be that good ol Frazeysburg water...lol. And I love the pics of your granddaughters....They are just soo cute! You are soo blessed. Take care.....and enjoy your weekend
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
1 comment:
You 2 look soo cute together... And Leslie you look WONDERFUL!! I know I have said this before. But I swear you 2 never age. It must be that good ol Frazeysburg water...lol. And I love the pics of your granddaughters....They are just soo cute! You are soo blessed. Take care.....and enjoy your weekend
Post a Comment