Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogging in my sleep? Is that possible?

I just read my middle of the night blog! (Talk about changing the subject at every other line!) It's hard to keep up! I can hardly remember doing it but I do remember having an urgency to "talk" to someone so I went to the blog. I think I might have emailed people too!

Valerie...did you tell me you felt like you were having heat stroke...now I'm not sure. Maybe it was a dream!

I didn't sleep very well. I was up again at 4am emailing Mike at work. I'm staying off the percuset today!

I feel good this morning....a little tired from all my blog and email chit chatting during the wee hours!

Everyone have a great day! I'll be taking a nap! lol

love, Leslie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are finally looking up....I hope this stint is the magic stint. I really enjoy catching up on the blogs so do not ever stop !!! Get your strength up so we can do another sleepover at the Barcus'. We miss you and love you more !!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, First of all thanks for Thinking of me in one of your Blogs. That was soo sweet. I am just getting home the house is quite. My hubby is at one of our Casino's. I decided to come on home...I get tired of losing my money. heheh. So I just leave hubby there and I go back to pick him up. My son is out at the Football game with his new girl. First full week of school and has found him a girl. He is pretty suave like his daddy was. hehehe. So I am home alone....thought I would catch up on your blogs. I love them. It is like I have to get my "fix" of Leslie for the day .hehehe. It is nice to see that you are doing much better. Sounds like you are becoming a night owl..although you are not wanting to. I have become more of a night owl this summer as well. But need to get back into the swing of going to bed at 10 so I can get up at 6:30am and not drag all day. Hard habits to break! Dont know if you have heard, Mom's father is not doing well at all. Mom has been keeping me posted with him. I hate this for her. I have been praying alot for her. Tues (28th) is the Anniversay of Dans Death. The 8th was the 3 anniversay death of her Mother...now her father. August isnt such a good month anymore! So maybe if you could say a little prayer for her tonight as well. Well I guess I better go....i feel like i am rambling now..lol.

May love fill your soul...and may you have more GREAT days ahead...

God Bless you , Leslie

Teresa (Barnhard) Denman

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie! We saw Mike sitting up in the press box last night. Looked like he had a wet towel around his neck. We didn't make it over to the "Dawg" side of the stadium.....I was in so much pain from having to watch the game that I could hardly walk....HA! Logan had a great game, and we decided that he is no longer allowed to paint ball with us unless he gives Marcus some football lessons. Ha! Take Care! Todd, Amy and boys