Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Surgery Complete

Surgery started at 6:18, and Mom just got out of surgery (7:30), they replaced her current stint with a wider one, and it will be looked at again in 6 weeks to see if it has fixed the scar tissue. They are keeping her overnight. I will check back in the morning. Dad will call in the morning.

It is 7:30am on Wednesday and I just talked to Mom, her and Dad did not get any sleep, she is worried b/c her glucose level is up. Waiting on the doctors to come in.

9:30am.....they are getting ready to be discharged. Something else was done yesterday during surgery where they had to make an incision, but Mom can explain it when she gets home. Hopefully it will do the trick in getting things back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie,
I think about you often and am praying for you. Love & miss you!

Madonna