Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Night Football & Friday Night Lights

It's finally here...the Tri Valley / Sheridan showdown! We are leaving early to be assured tickets and a seat! Go Dawgs! I tried to download the cutest picture of Cortney and Conner Crabtree in their Tri Valley outfits and face paint but it didn't go through! I'll try again later...

If you are home tonight or have recorders, please watch Friday Night Lights. It is a wonderful tv show. If you didn't watch it last year and you get an opportunity to see those shows...watch them and catch up! It is based on the movie, which I never saw but I LOVE this show!!

I don't know what it was up against last year but I couldn't believe it didn't get great ratings! It has moved from Wednesdays to Friday nights this year. I'm a big fan and cheerleader for this great show! Can you tell!

Go Indians! Great game last night...beat those Yankees!

Good luck to the Buckeyes and the Browns this weekend!

Oh yes...I am still feeling great! Mike is so funny...he always asks how I am doing with such hesitation...just waiting for that spasm or pain...it's not happin'!

Thank you for the prayers!

My friend has now completed 3 treatments at the clinic and has had some headaches, which she is tolerating like the champion she is! She also has a new 10 pound grandson! She is heading over there to meet him then back to the clinic for the last 2 treatments.

Thank you for praying for her! Keep it up! We are praying for complete healing!!

I'll blog more tomorrow!! I have to get on my Dawg gear!!
Woof! Woof!
love to all...
Leslie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean.....Go Indians!!!.... hehehhe I love the Yankees. hehehe. I only like them cause of Derrick Jeter...lol.I always say Derrick Jeter is going to be my 2nd husband. hehehe. I always love to tease my hubby about him. He understands! hehhe. But I know by Oct. he is ready for baseball to end. hehehe. Only cause of Derrick Jeter. hhehe. But I could watch Baseball all day long! Not much of a football fan. But I will watch OSU. That is if we can get it down here in these parts!(saying in a hick voice) heheh. We normally get LSU. But dont really keep up with them.

Well I am so glad to hear you are doing wonderful! Makes my heart happy to hear that.

Take care , enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Teresa (Barnhard) Denman :]