Since that reunion, Michelle has delivered a baby boy!
I don't remember all the married names so I will tell you their maiden names...L to R: Laura Bird, Jenny Baldwin, Missy Bowden, Valerie Bebout, Shancie Mender and Michelle Carskaddin. They are still beautiful and so supportive of each other! And these are all the children! Valerie will have to add the names. I can't remember who belongs to who but isn't this the cutest picture ever!!! Our Madison and Grace were the oldest and Grace was in baby heaven! She loves to "mother" little ones.
4 comments:
Okay, what a fun play day this was! We had brought the slip n slide and many of them had not been on one and it was a riot! Those little ones dove right down! The reason we were in the basement in this photo was b/c this was the day there was a tornado in Hillard!
The kids in order from left to right...Cole (Michelle's, by the way her new son's name is Aiden), Molly (Laura's with baby boy on the way), Madison (mine), Kate and Claire (Jenny's), Huxley (Shancie's), Grace (mine) holding Jenna and Reece (Missy's) Not pictured were Jenny's stepdaughter Taylor and Andrew!
Oops...Michelle's new baby is Aidan, I had spelled it wrong, and he was 10 pounds and 21 inches by the way! I can't wait for the next playday so I can hold him! He is so cute!
OMGOODNESS...lol. Shancie Mender...would have never known her. hehehe. Stacy (Antritt) Adkinson would baby sit her and her brother..Craig?? I think that is his name (they say the mind is the first to go ..lol) And I would go over with Stacy and her help her. Jeeze.....no clue that was her. hehehe. Sure makes me feel old. hehehe. I could tell Jenny was a Baldwin. All the "Baldwins" look alike. hehehe. I graduated with her brother Jeff.
Love looking a the pics.....
Hope you had a restful weekend....And I hope this week brings you more happiness...in your life.
Teresa :)
This was such a fun playdate!! I can't wait for the next one!!! It's so great for all of us to still be so good friends!!!
Post a Comment