skip to main | skip to sidebar

Leslie's Life....to be continued

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thank you Val

Honey thank you for the birthday comment. I love you too. You made your old dad cry.
I love you Val,
Dad
Posted by Leslie Bebout at 4:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List


Leslie & Mike

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (51)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (17)
  • ►  2008 (87)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  2007 (109)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • It's over....the battle was won!
      • Tri Valley and Piano Lessons
      • Misc Pictures that I like....
      • Our Tri Valley "daughters" have a reunion....
      • Here's Chloe Cat....
      • Tri Valley vs Crooksville....Coat, Hat and Gloves ...
      • Tri Valley vs Sheridan (last week's game)
      • Light the Night Walk .... Cancer fund raiser
      • Thank you Val
      • It's all about MIKE....
      • Friday Night Football & Friday Night Lights
      • Post stint...day 2 and Prayer Request
      • Waiting Game....I feel like a WINNER!
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (36)

About Me

Leslie Bebout
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
View my complete profile