I slept very well....kept dropping off during Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor.
It's the oddest thing to not walk stooped over. I have had these spasms since June 21st...some days worse than others.
I am at Matt and Val's today watching the kids. They are off school for the County Fair....back in session tomorrow. We are picking up our morning mess then heading to Wal Mart!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to go to Wal Mart. My recent trips have been short and usually painful. I am also excited to go to the mall and on long walks!
Prayer request.....I have a good friend who is starting treatments today at Cleveland Clinic for polymyositis. It's a new treatment that has taken a while to get insurance approval. The approval call finally came yesterday and she actually began the treatments this morning at 9:30am! Praise The Lord!
You might recognize her name...Luann...she posted on my blog throughtout my journey and never mentioned that she was fighting a battle herself! I was amazed and humbled when I found out. She has been fighting for 18 months! She also has an incredible family and husband and I'm sure they have been a loving, support team. While she is at the Clinic she will have a new grandchild born. Thankfully, there will be a break between treatments this weekend when she can go to Columbus and meet her new grandbaby.
Just pray for Luann, her family, her wonderful doctors and this treatment. As with Mike and I, she has to be at the Clinic for 5 treatments but she will not be admitted. She and her husband and dog (don't you love that!) will be in their rv close to Cleveland. She said her dog likes being walked on grass rather than concrete. Now, there's a woman who loves her dog!
She is a special person and she loves the Lord! I feel so blessed this week and I know the power of prayer warriors! I'm going to pass mine forward.....
God bless you Luann and give you peace and comfort during these treatments....He loves you! (I do too!)
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment