Mike just left for work with his 5 replacement meals, celery snack and 2 Momentum drinks....chicken is thawing for dinner.
The one thing I noticed this morning is I don't feel hungry which could mean I am in the "ketosis" state of fat burning now. Our Health Coach called last night to check in with us. She gave me a site that sends us daily "Tips" and encouragement. She will call again tonight.
I have to admit that I am already dwelling on the kid's lunch this afternoon. I planned to do a "breakfast for lunch" today of french toast and scrambled eggs. I wish I had planned something that I didn't like so much. I might change it to pbj...would that be terrible? I have lots of grapes leftover and I could make some pudding. I think I will do that instead of the french toast. I feel stronger today but not sure I'm that strong...I can literally smell the maple syrup!!
Mike and I couldn't help but weigh ourselves this morning....he has lost 7 pounds and I have lost 4 (we started on Sunday). No more weighing until Sunday...
I have 7 children today. I wish the weather was going to be nice. It was wonderful being outside for playtime yesterday. They are such great kids and they fill up alot of my time so I'm not thinking about food....that is a good thing! We have a couple of Mother's Day projects to start and we are still reviewing for the Kindergarten testing. I think we will read today...haven't done that in a while.
Well...6am now. I need to get dressed and ready for my first arrivals. It's going to be a great day! I feel more positive today. I have completed 2 full days without giving in to temptation....that is HUGE for me!! It really helps to have this blog as an outlet for my feelings. Pretty boring for YOU but great for ME!
This was on the Take Shape For Life website...
"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want in the moment."
God bless you.....(ok...I now feel like crying...tears are flowing....what is this about?) Deeeeeep breath.....Day 3 here I come!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG...this is sooo not boring...I enjoyed reading!
I know you can do this Leslie....and you have MY permission to feed my son pb&j today if that helps!!!
Love Ya...and stay focused...focused focused focused!!!
Post a Comment