The ORANGE roughy for dinner was fantastic. Small salad of spinich & 3 halved cherry tomatoes, and cauliflower & garlic cooked in a teas of olive oil. That fish tasted like it was cooked in butter and all I used was a short spray of Pam in my non stick pan....little salt and pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon at the end!!! I used to cook my food in a pool of oils, butter and sauces...seems like just 4 days ago...oh...it was just 4 days ago!!! lol
Funny how important that lean and green meal is in our daily routine. I can't wait for Mike's days off so we can have it a little earlier in the day.
Getting ready for Idol...sorry...NOT an Adam fan. He's too much of a performer. Like having a ready made star. I would prefer Danny, love his story or Chris or 16 year old rocker girl...more authentic. Adam will do it on his own.
Ate at 6 and still feeling full!! Enjoy your evening!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment