Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Diet Day 4....Lunch Challenge

I have a cute little threesome here today for daycare & they were very excited about the Ravioli scheduled for lunch! Me....not so much! I LOVE leftover ravioli!! (with lots of fresh cheese).

So the pan with the leftovers is still out there and their plates are still on the table. I BEGGED them to eat 2nd helpings....just a little more by the three of them would have finished it off. I had already filled their plates with extra big helpings today and little Aidon said "Miss Leslie, if I eat more Ravioli, I will be throwing up Ravioli." Well...lets not do that!

Talked to my health coach today....she is very encouraging. AND Mike called from work and said he sneaked another weigh-in too and hadn't lost anymore! THAT made me feel even better!!

Having a chocolate crunch bar in an hour...they are yummy!

Does anyone want leftover ravioli?

No comments: