Did great yesterday....enjoyed the chicken breast with just a tablespoon of Montgomery Inn Barbecue sauce brushed on. It was plenty.
Found a great salad dressing...Red Wine & Olive Oil. Love it!
Okay...this is why you DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF EVERYDAY....I couldn't resist this morning after seeing the scale go down 4 pounds yesterday...so I stepped on it again this morning. It's still at the minus 4 pound loss weight. Now I am fighting my gloom and doom mood. I told myself that it was ok...but honestly, I was not okay. I didn't even want to blog...I really wanted to eat the extra chicken breast I had ready to go in a salad in the frig!! That's my life...emotional eating!!!
I'm bringing myself out of it with a piece of watermelon sugarfree gum, prayer and now....hot cocoa. Decided to have orange roughy for dinner.
Looking forward to oatmeal around 9-10am. I might try the apple cinnamon.
One of my little guys is sick this morning. He's staying with his Grandma. Praying he will feel better soon. We will miss him today.
Valerie is preparing to run her Half Marathon in Cincinnati this weekend. It's called the Flying Pig Marathon and she thinks she will be carrying a chip so we can somehow track her 13+ mile race through Kentucky hills and Cincy. She sent me the website but I haven't gone to it yet.
I'm feeling better now.....thanks for the support. I will leave the extra chicken breast for the salad later in the week. :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment