Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diet Day 5....Calm early morning

I don't feel anxious at all this morning. I'm a little tired but I really think it's the weather. We are all ready for the rain and clouds to be over. The summer weather last week was so energizing!

I actually tucked in my earlybirds this morning and laid back down, which I haven't done all week. They are cleaning up their sleeping bags and turning on lights while I do a quick blog post.

Thawing ground turkey for dinner. We have never had ground turkey....hope it's good. Ordered salmon from Schwan...never had it either. Any suggestions on making salmon?

I have to call at 2 today to see if I report for Jury Duty tomorrow morning. Praying it's a NO!! I have so many things I want to do. Val leaves for Cincinnati on Saturday and the girls are staying here. Her race is Sunday morning. Hoping she makes it back for Mother's Day Banquet at church on Sunday evening.

A couple of challenges this weekend....granddaughters who love the DQ, Earls and cooking with Gma.....Banquet Dinner on Sunday (baked steak, potatoes, green beans and homemade dessert buffet). I'm glad I am a week into the program....feeling pretty strong.

Wishing you all a calm morning....

No comments: