Sunday, October 14, 2007

Misc Pictures that I like....

I am cleaning out my picture file and these were a few I liked and wanted to share before I move them to the recycle bin!

I love this picture of Valerie and the nieces from the summer reunion at Dillon! They all unexpectedly showed up in black tops. L to R: Amy Barcus, Valerie, Jodi (Barcus) Kuri. I love these girls!




This is a recent picture of our nephew, Dustan Hood, who is serving in Kuwait. I am so thankful for email! He has sent some wonderful pictures and messages and he prays for me from Kuwait and I pray for him from Frazeysburg. God bless you Dustan....I love you!



This is the official picture of Andrew's 8th Grade soccer team. It is a bit clearer than the ones we took. What is it with boys and this "no smile" look they do in pictures!!


Andrew's 8th grade picture. He will be 14 on November 10th! He is a great kid!


I just love this picture of Grace and Val. I don't remember when or why it was taken. I just think it is beautiful.


School picture day, Valerie triple barreled Madison's hair and dressed her girlie. She came home and changed and played football at the soccer game. She had the prettiest hair of all the football players!Thanks for letting me share my pictures. It's much more fun than doctor appointments and kidney cancer stuff!
Love to all......Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! :), your family is so beautiful! I had to look twice at Jodi. hehehe. I bet I hadnt seen her since she was little...like ten or something. She sure grew into a beautiful woman.

Teresa ;)

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your Tri-Valley pics!!! Several of my former classmates are in the pictures, David Hamby, Brad Longaberger, and Kirsten. How funny!!! and such a small world!!!

Roxanne