Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas at the Miller house...

This wasn't at the Miller house but it's so cute I had to share it! This is a picture of the grandchildren at the church Christmas Concert. The girls sang and Andrew helped behind the scenes.
Grace and I were watching the video of their Christmas morning!
This is a picture of the new family piano. It's a classic and the sound is so crisp and clear! Madison could play Jingle Bells in her sleep!
I was talking to Val and out popped Kali from the tree!
This was actually at our family Christmas on Sunday and we started out with a Gingerbread house contest. We were in 3 teams! Uncle Chad judged the finished houses and everyone won something! Val has the pictures of the finished houses. We got them on the video camera and forgot the digital.
We gave the Millers a family gift this year. It was a Wii game system. I had no idea how much fun it would be! This is Uncle Chad's bowling form....
Keri's bowling style was close to the ground!
Grace had a fast bowling swing...she didn't waste any time!
Mike had a L O N G approach! There were a couple of times when I thought he was going down the lane!

I'm waiting on Val's pictures. We did more video taping this year and not many digitals.

No comments: