Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Conner's good day!

I just read Conner's blog and he had a good day yesterday! Michele said they played games, watched movies, he got up and even sat at the table to eat and went with her in the car to pick up Cortney at school! This is like night and day from when we saw him on Sunday. PTL

Michele goes back to work today and Conner is staying with Grandma Shirley.

Mike and I went to the funeral home last night to pay our respects to Johnny Blizzard's family. Not surprising, it was packed with family and friends! Just saying his name brings a smile to your face....he will be missed! John died unexpectedly last Friday night. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family! John was 75 years old.

No results yet from my tests last week. Mom says no news is good news!

I just saw the weather for the weekend and the temps are falling to single digits...5-9 degrees....brrrrrrrr!

Have a good day!

No comments: