Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking back at 2007....

Happy New Year!

I had so many pictures that I never got blogged so I decided to "clean my blog" picture file and take a look at some of the events that never made it to the site!


What a fun year! (Okay...the cancer thing was a bump in the middle but even that little trip had it's funny moments!)


In October, Grandpa Mike celebrated a birthday! I made his favorite, secret icing cake and Grace was trying to wait patiently for everyone to get to the table.This is the "sign" of the year...Grace and her peace sign...with attitude.
Every kid in the family knows about Mike's surprise silly string attacks. The girls and I had a little secret of our own! After the birthday cake we headed out to Andrew's soccer game....ATTACK!!


They had learned from the best! They can't wait to get him again!
It was a Bebout family reunion as we met up at a surprise 80th birthday party for Aunt Geek! What a great looking family!
Aunt Geek, Mike and cousin Bev
The Bebout boys....Kevin and Mike
Bob and Bev showing off some pictures of the kids and grandkids! Hope we can do this again in the summer!

Group picture of the first annual Holiday Flag Football Bash in Coshocton. It was cold and rainy but nothing could stop this group of seasoned athletes! Rumor has it the drugstores sold out of pain medication and bengay on Monday! Black team won!
I just love this picture of niece, Taylor and Uncle Mike at a TV football game!
I also love this picture of Grace holding her school picture!
My Children's Choir group, K.O.P.S., got back together in November! With the exception of the mystery reflection on my face...I love this picture too!
Performing special music at worship...
Madison posing with Aunt Debbie in church on Veteran's Day!
I made sugar cookies for Andrew's Soccer Banquet. This was the pile of pumpkins and leaves!
I did soccer balls for each player!

The girls and I also did carrot fingers to take! These are so much fun!
Grace and I at the banquet...
Matt was trying to be funny....I told him this picture would make the blog for the world to see!

Andrew with his team as they received their trophies....another UNDEFEATED season!
Coach told a little something about each player....I think he labeled Andrew as the team clown....and a good player! It's always good to make people laugh....he gets it honest!

They used the door posters to decorate the room! Great idea! Andrew's nickname is "Ham!" Nobody calls him Andrew!

Tournament game....
We won......


8th Graders will move up next year to high school....hoping for a Freshman team.
Trick or Treat in Coshocton....Grace used Madison's Jessie costume! Where's Bullseye?
Madison wore her "Pink Lady" costume from dance! No money spent on Trick or Treat costumes!
Coshocton's trick or treat was the same time as Frazeysburg's! I missed my helpers handing out candy! It's always so much fun with them! It was a beautiful night for the little beggars!
This was the first year that big brother didn't go. He took advantage of the quiet for some uninterrupted computer time.
Madison ready to roll.....
This was the Senior night football game against Uniontown Lake....rainy and cold but nothing could stop the great tailgating!
All the "regular" early fans were there!
Lots of great food
Now this is serious tailgating
Cheering chickens!
Good Music (and very loud!)
The cook and his biggest fan!
What a great surprise! Brady Campbell was home for the game! He was and still is one of Chad's best friends!
Telling "dawg" stories....
We voted Marion Tignor the Scottie fan of the game!

There was enough drizzle to keep me in the car but I got lots of visitors! Sister Ida and the Tignor family!
Bob deep in thought....this would be Logan's last game on the Tri Valley field.
Brady hopped in and caught me up on the family! He is a proud dad!

Mike sharing stories with another old dawg...Charlie Sidwell!
Nephew Logan preparing for the game....

A few of our favorites...Adam, Cam and Logan
Cousin, Tayler Trout preparing for his last home game!
I gave Mike the camera to keep it out of the rain...
The Seniors walk across the field with their parents...Bob, Logan and Ida
Cousins Del and Michele Hindel walking with daughter Caitlin, our favorite cheerleader!
The warm, dry annoucing and scoring booth. Mike sits over by Grimes on the far right.
Game time fireworks...it was awesome
You know I love these huddles!
Oops.....I loved it so much I downloaded it twice!
They couldn't start the game until the fires stopped...
Our gang!
This wasn't the score we wanted to see but it didn't diminish the pride we have for this team!
It was time for the seniors to walk down the field and we didn't think our players were going to make the walk. The band members and other fall sport athletes made the walk without them. Then, the team went to the endzone and huddled...the music started again and they.....
...got up and made that walk together. It still gives me chills remembering it! Go Dawgs! Thanks for an incredible season! WOOF! WOOF!
I will never forget Madison's climb up that rock wall at the Coshocton Air Show! She did it the previous year up an ear of corn.....for some reason this looked higher!
She really wanted to beat the kids on the other side!
She did!

The fun trip back down to the ground

No comments: