He just laid....not much energy. But, oh my, it was wonderful to have him home.
He actually showed Mike his scar, which is a sensitive subject. He doesn't really like showing it to many people. It is definitely bigger than an inch...I would say at least 2 1/2 and on that little head, it looks big.
He said he wasn't hurting but I felt like he was and probably just didn't want to take medicine, which is another sensitive area. He still does not want to take medicine.
I told him I was making "tacos in a bag" for the kids tomorrow for lunch and I would bring him one over if he was hungry for it.
I left him with mixed feelings...first of all..I didn't want to leave him. I could have laid there and kissed his little head and held his hand all day (okay, I'm going to cry now) and I was so thankful that the surgery is behind him and prayers had been answered.
These are the days of recovery that I remember so well after my surgery. I felt much of the same things and it's not something I would wish on an adult let alone a precious little boy that I love like my own. But knowing that....I also know these hard times will pass. And he will improve a tiny bit each day until that little "ladies man" is back making us smile with his stories and antics.
May it happen quickly and with as little discomfort as possible....
Love you Conner!
Conner and Leslie....
1 comment:
He is just the sweetest thing. Bless his little heart!
Funny how you say tacos in a bag. heheh. Down here we call it Frito Pie. hehehe.
Bk is feeling much better Thank you. He did go to work this morning. Thank Goodness. I like having the house to my self.
Hope you have a great week. Chow for now
Post a Comment