Grandpa Mike with his team on the basketball court!I had this picture at the bottom of this post but I lost it. Now I can't figure out how to get it back down there!!! I'm not sure I will ever really figure out this blogging stuff!!
Can you tell how excited Andrew was to go the Kids America with his parents, grandparents and sisters? I think this picture tells the story! He actually left early to go the CHS basketball game with a friend. We missed you Andrew!
We all piled into the van...Grace always has a pose!
Me and Grace having fun on the track! I was walking and she was skipping with her jump rope!
Matt spotting Val in the weight room.....
Madison's trainer..
Valerie hated that I had my camera! She gave me grief all weekend! There were so many more pictures I wanted to take!
3 comments:
Okay, 1st... I did give you a hard time about your camera, but you must realize the coshocton poparattzi chase me around all the time taking my pictures, so I just needed a weekend off. It's hard life being so famous.
2nd...I mean what girl wants their picture taken when they are sweating, exhausted and working out!? Oh, that's right, Krista does.
I love your camera, and it was so fun to tease you about your picture taking! But you don't see the 100 pound weights I was benching there, it looks like I was just benching the bar.
PS...Valerie (Botang), nice comment about the cooking, I don't have time to bake cookies, I am too busy pumping iron! Go write something for the paper why don't cha?!
Luving the pics...
Val,Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Mike, get use to having your 15 year old boy not wanting to hang with you guys anymore..Dont ya know your just not "COOL" enough..lol.
Val u need to come down here and do one of my kickboxing classes..lol. Oh and bring your Mom...lol while u are at it..Bring your dad too...and yeah,,I saw the 100 pound weights on the bar..50 on each side...lol
Leslie, I am glad u dont have the camera at my gym...cause when I am done with my class I look like a wet dog...lol. Hair all sticking to my face sweat rolling off of me...lol. So Val looks Great!!..
well better go...the men are sleeping..they are going to the Casino...lol. Mom and I are going to stay home and I am going to give her a pedicure..lol (she dont know that yet)..shhhh!!
See you guys!!
Leslie, my mom had sent me your blog page. How wonderful! I had just starting blogging at the end of last year.
I seen the pictures of your choir. Takes me back to the days when you led the Rainbow Singers! I still love singing for Him! Thank you for the time you invested in us! I still have my folder with songs in it and I teach my kids! They love it!
Don't know if mom mentioned my blog page but you can check it out if you like. btswatenright.blogspot.com
I will check back often!
Tam-e(Kinnard)
Post a Comment